Thursday, August 22, 2013




Post 123 Cultivating Your Garden in Life
and, I won't know unless I ask you~

Hello All,

A few pics and words of encouragement before I zip off to work this morning.  Gee, I love saying that.

In fact, I have coined a phrase that I love saying every day.  When someone asks "How are you?"  I reply "It's another FloriDay!"  It's another day filled will sunshine, it's another day in which to rejoice and be glad in it.  In Matthew 13:10 Jesus was doing some teaching by way of parables his disciples asked "Why are you doing that?"

His reply was "He who hath ears to hear, let him hear, and (vs 11) it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven".

Wow!  It is given to us who want to know, the mysteries of the things of God.  The things of God, God wants us to know, so why do people wander around in wonder asking What does want me to know and does God want me to always do my own thing? 

No, it is not always our own will that should be done so when we get to the place that we can say "Alright, I'll see what that will of God is" vs 15 tells us that in converting our will to that of God results in healing, and that we will see with our eyes, hear with our ears and understand with our heart.
 
By pulling up the weeds of discontent, hoeing out those things that pull us away from the light of God and the truths written for us and making a decision that we won't live within our own will at all times, then we get healed and delivered and life starts making sense. 

In fact, II Corinthians 10:5 tells us to bring every thought captive so if we are told it is possible, then it must be available, and if available, there is a reason and a benefit for doing it.
 
We also get what's coming to us and what is some of that?  If your head is going to punishment, think again!
 
 Beloved, I wish above all things that you should prosper and be in health! III John 2
 
I sought the Lord and he heard me and delivered me from all my fears. Psalm 34:4
 
If these two verses are not enough to put you in the land of sunshine, go read Romans 10:9 & 10.  People spend a lifetime in religious practice or even religious tyranny to find out if they are loved and going to heaven and those two verses contain all instruction and the keys to the throne room. 

If you never read and believe anything else, go get that into your brain and into your heart.

For the big picture, read John 10:10 and that tells you the purpose of the Bible from Genesis 1:1 to Revelation 22:21, which is that there is a thief and his only purpose is to kill, steal and destroy in our life but in direct opposition to that, Jesus Christ was sent to bring us life.  Not just life, but eternal life later, and now, while on the planet that was made for man, he came so that we can have life, have it to the full until it overflows!
 
I sat by a woman in a small group fellowship this week who said she was 50, said she has read the Bible countless times but until somebody showed her how it fit together, it was not real nor valid.  She wanted it to be, but it was not.

We learn everything in life but a few innate things or automatic biological processes.  Why would knowing how the word of God works be any different? 

If this is you, send up a prayer and ask God to put you in contact with someone who can give you the sequence, give you the sense and pathway of what you are looking for.  Those who hunger and thirst after righteousness shall be filled.  God can and will send somebody to find you, to get you to the place for you to get the answers that you want.  We all have different reasons for seeking.

 
Those who know or even just those who think the Bible is true, are not looking for just anyone, though anyone could be interested.  Christians are looking for other ones who are interested, who want to know the mysteries of God, who want life to the full, to the overflowing or who have specific things in mind.

Maybe you don't care, don't want to know, but unless I ask you "Do you want to know (more)?" I won't know if you want to know.

Maybe you warm a church pew and love people but the Bible is still a mish-mash and you still don't know if you get an invitation to take up your reservation in that future place where there will be no death and where we will know him as he is.

As for me, "eternal life" was not an obstacle or even something I sought after.  After all, if Christ did come back after I died and got me up, that would be great, and if he did not, I would not know it, so it would not matter.

When I was in my teens, I came to a point that I wanted Truth.  Either the Bible was true or it was all a bunch of hooey and what was the point of it?  If there was no Truth then a bowling team could accomplish the same sense of belonging.

It took a few more years for me to meet the person who taught me how and what Biblical accuracy and integrity is.  Zillions of people want so much for the Bible to be true that even when it appears to be inconsistent, filled with myth or even evil, that they stick with the hope that it is true and say "You just have to take it on faith". 

Well, whisper that prayer of meeting somebody who will show you the keys and God will send somebody to find you.  Maybe it is me.

I'm here in the land of sunshine so until I meet the people I am to find, I'll share some rays of light and some views with sun.


These are just shots from some of the beaches I've been to in the last year, most of them from around here in central Florida and lower North Carolina. 
 
Enjoy!